This course prepares healthcare professional to identify and respond to abnormal ECG rhythms.
At the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Describe the normal cardiac anatomy and physiology and normal electrical conduction through the heart.
- Identify and relate waveforms to the cardiac cycle.
- Understand the different lead placements and purpose of each placement.
- Utilize a systematic process when approaching the interpretation of the ECG.
- Identify normal and abnormal components on ECG.
- Recognize sinus, atrial, junctional and ventricular dysrhythmia on ECG and relate cause, significance, symptoms and treatment.
- Identify three pacemaker malfunctions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.